President's Message
Secretary's Message
July
May

July Communique'

President’s Message . . .

I am happy to report that we have received a bid for the 2024 National. The National Show Committee has reviewed it and sent it along to the BOD for vote, their cover-letter and the bid are enclosed. The National Show Rules Committee has also sent the red-line copy of the revised show rules, as requested by the BOD, to review with the previously submitted revised copy. Please review these and contact your DD with any questions.

The Public Relations Committee is working on promoting the Collie with the new Meet the Breeds events AKC has put together, happening from August through November of this year. These events are important to showcase the breed to the public. There are several locations all over the country, as members of CCA please consider volunteering your time, and your Collie to help make these successful events for the Collie, CCA, and AKC. The event schedule is included in the Communique.

As July approaches and we wait for the ratification of the membership vote of the By-laws from AKC, we are preparing for the future. I am presenting to the BOD the Election Committee; this was previously the Pre-Election Committee. The Chair is Jackie Caruso, members will be Mike Esch, Jane Clymer, Isabel Ososki, Lisa Finken , Tandy Struble consulting with Judy Guthrie.

I hope you all enjoy the summer and the many events that come with it.

Thankfully and My best to you all,

Annette Rawlings, President
Collie Club of America

Secretary's Message . . .

Just a couple of things to note:

1. Information on AKC's new Meet the Breeds promotion layout.

2. Bid from Peoria has arrived to hold CCA 2024, please read carefully.

3. Final list of Committee Chairs needing Board approval as submitted from Mike Van Tassell, chair for 2022 in Utah.

4. Reminder: Please Directors spread word about the importance of keeping your address/contact information updated as we head into the time of mailing for Membership Renewals and voting to be included in packet as we begin the nomination/voting process to elect new District Directors and Officers for the Club.

Hope you are all having a good summer . . . as it is getting hot, hot here in Kansas.

As we head into the holiday weekend of July 4 th, please help with the campaign to keep the word spread to your neighbors and friends regarding safeguarding their animals.

As ever, stay safe and healthy,

Janie

July Communique'

President's Message . . .

I am happy to report that we have received a bid for the 2024 National. The National Show Committee has reviewed it and sent it along to the BOD for vote, their cover-letter and the bid are enclosed. The National Show Rules Committee has also sent the red-line copy of the revised show rules, as requested by the BOD, to review with the previously submitted revised copy. Please review these and contact your DD with any questions.

The Public Relations Committee is working on promoting the Collie with the new Meet the Breeds events AKC has put together, happening from August through November of this year. These events are important to showcase the breed to the public. There are several locations all over the country, as members of CCA please consider volunteering your time, and your Collie to help make these successful events for the Collie, CCA, and AKC. The event schedule is included in the Communique.

As July approaches and we wait for the ratification of the membership vote of the By-laws from AKC, we are preparing for the future. I am presenting to the BOD the Election Committee; this was previously the Pre-Election Committee. The Chair is Jackie Caruso, members will be Mike Esch, Jane Clymer, Isabel Ososki, Lisa Finken , Tandy Struble consulting with Judy Guthrie.

I hope you all enjoy the summer and the many events that come with it.

Thankfully and My best to you all,

Annette Rawlings, President
Collie Club of America

Secretary's Message . . .

Just a couple of things to note:

1. Information on AKC's new Meet the Breeds promotion layout.

2. Bid from Peoria has arrived to hold CCA 2024, please read carefully.

3. Final list of Committee Chairs needing Board approval as submitted from Mike Van Tassell, chair for 2022 in Utah.

4. Reminder: Please Directors spread word about the importance of keeping your address/contact information updated as we head into the time of mailing for Membership Renewals and voting to be included in packet as we begin the nomination/voting process to elect new District Directors and Officers for the Club.

Hope you are all having a good summer . . . as it is getting hot, hot here in Kansas.

As we head into the holiday weekend of July 4 th, please help with the campaign to keep the word spread to your neighbors and friends regarding safeguarding their animals.

As ever, stay safe and healthy,

Janie

July 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - May 2021, Registration for 2021 National Parent Club Canine Health Conference, Hosted by AKC Canine Health Foundation, Film Library Notice - Kathy Peters, Chair, Ordering additional CCA Loving Cups - Kathy Drabik, Additional Committee Chairs for CCA 2022 National - Sandy, UT, New Members & Reinstates, vote to be called for by President on 7/15/21, AKC Government Relations Department - Did an Imported Rescue Dog Trigger CDC Action?, Minutes and Results of Thursday, June 10, 2021 Board Meeting

> National Specailty show rules update review

> 2024 National Specialty bid presentation - Peoria, Illinois

> 2021 AKC Meet the Breeds schedule

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

May 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - March and April 2021, Recap of CCA Annual Meeting - Held Friday, April 23, 2021, Results of the National Raffle, From AKC - Meet the Breeds 2021, Public Relations Committee - Announcement of Texas A&M "Reveille X" introduced, Reply from Show Rules Committee - Joe Reno, Chair, Request to add new co-chair to Communications Committee, Request to add New Member to National Show Committee, Request by Asst. Secretary of Parent Club Consent and Trophies to order additional Loving Cups, New Members and Reinstates, vote to be called for by President on 6/10/21, Minutes and Results of Thursday, May 6, 2021 Board Meeting

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

April 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Dates – Board Meetings 2021, President's Message, Secretary's Message, Treasurer's Report – January 2021, New committee member - Public Relations Committee- Helen Gill, Note that questions have been sent to Show Rules Committee, Bid for the Western Herding Regional Event, New Members, Minutes & Results – Board Meeting – February 25, 2021, For Vote: Minutes for approval of previous meeting, Treasurer's Report for January 2021, New Members as of 2021, Discussion: New member for the Public Relations Committee - Helen Gill, Bid for the Western Herding Regional, Updated changes for the National Show Rules from Joe Reno, chair of NSR

February 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Treasurer Report - December 2020, Update from CCA Legislative Liaison - Vicki Loucks, Reminder of Extension of Shining Star Application Deadline - Feb. 10, 2021, New Members and Reinstates, December 2020 for 2021, Minutes and Results of Thursday, January 21, 2021 Board Meeting

September 2020 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items (Meeting Date: Thursday, 10/8/2020)

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - July and August 2020 presented by Mike Esch, CCA Treasurer, Information Regarding the CCA Yearbook - Proposal to Split the Yearbook Content, New Committees and Members (Pre-Election Committee and Tellers Committee), Review of 8/6/20 Executive Committee Meeting, New Members and Reinstates for vote at 10/8/20 Meeting, Results and Minutes of Thursday, 9/3/20 Board Meeting

August 2020 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items (Meeting date: Thursday, 9/3/20)

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - June 30, 2020 presented by Mike Esch, CCA Treasurer, CCA Audit Committee review of 2018 Financials, Proposal to split the Yearbook to save money, New Committee Members for the Yearbook and National Show Rules Committee, Review of Executive Committee Meeting on August 6, 2020, New Members and Reinstates - August 2020, Minutes, Ballot, and Discussion results of July 30, 2020 Meeting

> Realignment Proposal - Submitted by CCA Realignment Committee

> 2020-2022 Collie Club of America Committees and Chairs

July 2020 Files

> Items for Vote

> Treasurer's Report, Items for discussion, New members and reinstates, Ballot results

> Realignment of districts map proposal: Map of the 14 districts

> CCA membership count map

May 2020 Files

> Part 1
Treasurer's Report - February & March 2020, Dates of Board Meetings for 2020, President Presents New Committees & Chairs, President Presents Committees & Chairs for the 2020-2022 Term

> Part 2
National Trophy Committee Presents for Board Approval: a.) CCA Challenge Trophy in memory of Martha Ramerd, b.) New Committee Member - Jan Shields, 2021 National Committee Chairs for Board Approval, 2022 National Committee Chairs for Board Approval

> Part 3
Ratification action on two items of business taken by the Executive Committee that was reported to the Board of Directors for their approval at the next meeting (May 28th). a.) Moving 2020 National Conformation Judges to the 2023 National in Ft. Wayne, IN, b.) Correction of omitted pictures from the 2019 Yearbook that were taken by the official photographer, EC has made a proposal to the Board for the yearbook front and back covers if the National Specialty is not held, Introduction of New Members & Reinstates, Ballot Voting Results from April 1, 2020 Board Meeting & Discussion Topics

> Part 4
2020 Western Regional Herding Trial Bid, To be held: September 12 - 13, 2020, Fido's Farm - Olympia, WA

> Part 5
Board Meeting, Thursday, May 28, 2020, Voting Ballot & Discussion Items

January 2020 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Results of Ballot and Meeting Minutes from November 7, 2019

> New members and reinstates from Nov. 2019

> Proposal of Member Biographies on the CCA Website and Hawkins System Reboot

> Breed Standard Committee - Proposed Chairs and Committee Members

> CA National Specialty 2021 Committee Chair Bio Letters, UT National Specialty 2022 Committee Chair Bio Letters, and 2019 Yearbook Reports (so far)

> Financials (2019 Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec ), Resignation Letter from Material Sales Chair, Bio Letter from New Material Sales Chair, and New Film Available about Sunnybank

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

October 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Dog Judges Educational Foundation Letter

> Message on DMS from Collie Health Foundation

> Ballot Results and Discussion Items

> Bios for 2021 National Committee Chairs

May 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

March 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> CCA Junior Membership Application and Code of Ethics

> West Regional 2019 Bid Form

February 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Library of Champions quote, Volumes 9 and 10

> New Junior Membership Application

> Final Revision - CCA National Specialty Show Rules

> List of District Directors and Directors At Large

2018 Communique'

October 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> 2021 National Specialty Proposal Letter, SoCal

> 2021 National Specialty Bid Proposal, SoCal

> 2021 National Specialty Host Hotel Proposal, SoCal

> 2019 AKC Meet The Breeds Information Letter

> 2019 AKC Meet The Breeds Response Form

> 2019 AKC Meet The Breeds Electricity Service Order Payment Form

> List of District Directors and Directors-at-Large – email contact

July 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Committee Chairs, 2018-2020

> District Directors and Directors-at-Large

May 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> List of Committee Chairs and Members

February 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

July 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - May 2021, Registration for 2021 National Parent Club Canine Health Conference, Hosted by AKC Canine Health Foundation, Film Library Notice - Kathy Peters, Chair, Ordering additional CCA Loving Cups - Kathy Drabik, Additional Committee Chairs for CCA 2022 National - Sandy, UT, New Members & Reinstates, vote to be called for by President on 7/15/21, AKC Government Relations Department - Did an Imported Rescue Dog Trigger CDC Action?, Minutes and Results of Thursday, June 10, 2021 Board Meeting

> National Specailty show rules update review

> 2024 National Specialty bid presentation - Peoria, Illinois

> 2021 AKC Meet the Breeds schedule

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

May 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - March and April 2021, Recap of CCA Annual Meeting - Held Friday, April 23, 2021, Results of the National Raffle, From AKC - Meet the Breeds 2021, Public Relations Committee - Announcement of Texas A&M "Reveille X" introduced, Reply from Show Rules Committee - Joe Reno, Chair, Request to add new co-chair to Communications Committee, Request to add New Member to National Show Committee, Request by Asst. Secretary of Parent Club Consent and Trophies to order additional Loving Cups, New Members and Reinstates, vote to be called for by President on 6/10/21, Minutes and Results of Thursday, May 6, 2021 Board Meeting

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

April 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Dates – Board Meetings 2021, President's Message, Secretary's Message, Treasurer's Report – January 2021, New committee member - Public Relations Committee- Helen Gill, Note that questions have been sent to Show Rules Committee, Bid for the Western Herding Regional Event, New Members, Minutes & Results – Board Meeting – February 25, 2021, For Vote: Minutes for approval of previous meeting, Treasurer's Report for January 2021, New Members as of 2021, Discussion: New member for the Public Relations Committee - Helen Gill, Bid for the Western Herding Regional, Updated changes for the National Show Rules from Joe Reno, chair of NSR

February 2021 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items

> Items for review: Treasurer Report - December 2020, Update from CCA Legislative Liaison - Vicki Loucks, Reminder of Extension of Shining Star Application Deadline - Feb. 10, 2021, New Members and Reinstates, December 2020 for 2021, Minutes and Results of Thursday, January 21, 2021 Board Meeting

September 2020 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items (Meeting Date: Thursday, 10/8/2020)

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - July and August 2020 presented by Mike Esch, CCA Treasurer, Information Regarding the CCA Yearbook - Proposal to Split the Yearbook Content, New Committees and Members (Pre-Election Committee and Tellers Committee), Review of 8/6/20 Executive Committee Meeting, New Members and Reinstates for vote at 10/8/20 Meeting, Results and Minutes of Thursday, 9/3/20 Board Meeting

August 2020 Files

> Ballot and Discussion Items (Meeting date: Thursday, 9/3/20)

> Items for review: Treasurer's Report - June 30, 2020 presented by Mike Esch, CCA Treasurer, CCA Audit Committee review of 2018 Financials, Proposal to split the Yearbook to save money, New Committee Members for the Yearbook and National Show Rules Committee, Review of Executive Committee Meeting on August 6, 2020, New Members and Reinstates - August 2020, Minutes, Ballot, and Discussion results of July 30, 2020 Meeting

> Realignment Proposal - Submitted by CCA Realignment Committee

> 2020-2022 Collie Club of America Committees and Chairs

July 2020 Files

> Items for Vote

> Treasurer's Report, Items for discussion, New members and reinstates, Ballot results

> Realignment of districts map proposal: Map of the 14 districts

> CCA membership count map

May 2020 Files

> Part 1
Treasurer's Report - February & March 2020, Dates of Board Meetings for 2020, President Presents New Committees & Chairs, President Presents Committees & Chairs for the 2020-2022 Term

> Part 2
National Trophy Committee Presents for Board Approval: a.) CCA Challenge Trophy in memory of Martha Ramerd, b.) New Committee Member - Jan Shields, 2021 National Committee Chairs for Board Approval, 2022 National Committee Chairs for Board Approval

> Part 3
Ratification action on two items of business taken by the Executive Committee that was reported to the Board of Directors for their approval at the next meeting (May 28th). a.) Moving 2020 National Conformation Judges to the 2023 National in Ft. Wayne, IN, b.) Correction of omitted pictures from the 2019 Yearbook that were taken by the official photographer, EC has made a proposal to the Board for the yearbook front and back covers if the National Specialty is not held, Introduction of New Members & Reinstates, Ballot Voting Results from April 1, 2020 Board Meeting & Discussion Topics

> Part 4
2020 Western Regional Herding Trial Bid, To be held: September 12 - 13, 2020, Fido's Farm - Olympia, WA

> Part 5
Board Meeting, Thursday, May 28, 2020, Voting Ballot & Discussion Items

January 2020 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Results of Ballot and Meeting Minutes from November 7, 2019

> New members and reinstates from Nov. 2019

> Proposal of Member Biographies on the CCA Website and Hawkins System Reboot

> Breed Standard Committee - Proposed Chairs and Committee Members

> CA National Specialty 2021 Committee Chair Bio Letters, UT National Specialty 2022 Committee Chair Bio Letters, and 2019 Yearbook Reports (so far)

> Financials (2019 Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec ), Resignation Letter from Material Sales Chair, Bio Letter from New Material Sales Chair, and New Film Available about Sunnybank

October 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Dog Judges Educational Foundation Letter

> Message on DMS from Collie Health Foundation

> Ballot Results and Discussion Items

> Bios for 2021 National Committee Chairs

May 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

March 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> CCA Junior Membership Application and Code of Ethics

> West Regional 2019 Bid Form

February 2019 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Library of Champions quote, Volumes 9 and 10

> New Junior Membership Application

> Final Revision - CCA National Specialty Show Rules

> List of District Directors and Directors At Large

2018 Communique'

October 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> 2021 National Specialty Proposal Letter, SoCal

> 2021 National Specialty Bid Proposal, SoCal

> 2021 National Specialty Host Hotel Proposal, SoCal

> 2019 AKC Meet The Breeds Information Letter

> 2019 AKC Meet The Breeds Response Form

> 2019 AKC Meet The Breeds Electricity Service Order Payment Form

> List of District Directors and Directors-at-Large – email contact

July 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Committee Chairs, 2018-2020

> District Directors and Directors-at-Large

May 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> List of Committee Chairs and Members

February 2018 Files

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

2017 Communique'

Sept./Oct. 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Westminster Kennel Club Meet and Compete Event

> 2018 Western Regional Herding Trial Proposal

> 2018 Eastern Regional Herding Trial Proposal

August 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

June 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

May 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

March 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

NOTE: Since the Ballot was presented, the President has contacted those submitting the 2020 bid for Springfield and found they had already released all the dates with the presented showsite and hotel. Therefore, Syracuse has the bid for 2020. However we have requested of them to submit another bid for expenses and income proposed for 2020 since they had agreed to a four day conformation rather than the five day that was originally proposed. Hence, the need for anew clarification of the expense and income statement of the proposal. This will be voted on by the Board.

January 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

2016 Communique'

November 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Bid Proposal: 2017 West Regional Herding Trial

> Bid Proposal: 2017 East Regional Herding Trial

> Report from National Show Committee regarding 2020 Host Show Bids

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Springfield National Specialty Overview

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Springfield National Specialty Budget

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Overview

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 1

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 2

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 3

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 4

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 5

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 6

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

September 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Motion Tracker

> Les Canavan Bio

August 2016

> Communique'

> August Addendum

> Items for Vote

> Realignment Proposal Letter

> Realignment Proposal Map

> Petition concerning realignment of District 2

> Petition signers

June 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Realignment Proposal Letter

> Realignment Proposal Map

April 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

February 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Tellers Report -- National Officers

> Tellers Report -- District Directors

2015 Communique'

November 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Tellers Report -- Nominations of District Directors

> Motion Tracker

> Final Judges Ballot for 2018 National Specialty

> Cover Letter for 2016 Herding Regional Bid Proposals

> 2016 Eastern Herding Regional Bid

> 2016 Western Herding Regional Bid

> Cover Letter for 2019 National Specialty Bids

> 2019 National Specialty Bid, Peoria, Illinois

> 2019 National Specialty Bid, Iowa

October 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Ballot for 2018 National Judges

September 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

August 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Nomination ballot for national office

June 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Letter from CHF

April 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

March Board Meeting

Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

> Agenda

> To the Board of Directors of the CCA from President Mike Van Tassell

> Board realignment from our Constitution Committee Chair Jeffrey Tallackson

> Final realignment revised original proposal based on 2015 membership renewals

> Letter to accompany report from Lori Montero for the Board Meeting at the National

> Proposal from the Realignment Committee

> Realignment map

> Report regarding CCA logo by Darci Brown

> Shining Star Report

> Take the Lead letter

> Communications Committee Report and Recommendation

January 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Committee Reports

2014 Communique'

November 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Ballot for selection CCA 2017 National Specialty judges round 2
> 2015 Breed Education Seminar final proposal
> 2018 National Specialty letter from National Show Committee
> 2018 National Specialty proposal - Georgia
> 2018 National Specialty proposal - Virginia
> 2018 National Specialty proposal photos - Virginia

September 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Additional discussion item
> Ballot for selection CCA 2017 National Specialty judges round 1
> Constitutional Committee report
> Membership application, 6th draft
> New members and reinstates
> Reinstates form, final 9-8-2014

August 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> July Ballot Results
> Committee Chairs
> Western Regional Proposal for 2015
> Eastern Regional Proposal for 2015
> New Reinstate Form
> New Membership Application
> Proposal for BOB Challenge Trophy

July 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

May 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Officers and District Directors 2014-2016
> List of Committee Chairs 2014 - 2016
> 2015 National Specialty Brochure

February 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

January 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

2013 Communique'

December 2013

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

November 2013

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Tellers Committee Report
> Cover Sheet to 2017 National Specialty Bids
> Cover letter to the Board of Directors for 2017 National Specialty Bids
> Bid for 2017 National Specialty in Boise
> Bid for 2017 National Specialty in Sacramento

October 2013

> Communique'
> Items for vote
> 2014 Central Regional Bid
> 2014 Eastern Regional Bid
> 2014 Western Regional Bid

September 2013

> Communique'
> Items for discussion
> Items for vote

August 2013

> Communique'
> Items for vote
> CCA 2015 Show Site Committee List
> Roxann Heit and Dale Heit Bio
> Nomination Ballot for National Office by the Board 2014-2016 Elections
> Bios – All Candidates as of August Communique'
> Ballot for Selection of CCA 2016 Judges

July 2013

> Communique'
> Items for discussion
> Items for vote

May 2013

> Communique'
> May 2013 Ballot

February 2013

> Communique'
> February 2013 Ballot

2012 Communique'

November 2012

> Communique'
> November 2012 Ballot
> Selection of 2015 National Specialty Judges - Final Round

October 2012

> Communique'
> October 2012 Ballot
> Selection of 2015 National Specialty Judges - Round 1

August 2012

> Communique'
> August 2012 Ballot

July 2012

> Communique'
> July 2012 Ballot

May 2012

> Communique'
> May 2012 Ballot

2017 Communique'

Sept./Oct. 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Westminster Kennel Club Meet and Compete Event

> 2018 Western Regional Herding Trial Proposal

> 2018 Eastern Regional Herding Trial Proposal

August 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

June 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

May 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

March 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

NOTE: Since the Ballot was presented, the President has contacted those submitting the 2020 bid for Springfield and found they had already released all the dates with the presented showsite and hotel. Therefore, Syracuse has the bid for 2020. However we have requested of them to submit another bid for expenses and income proposed for 2020 since they had agreed to a four day conformation rather than the five day that was originally proposed. Hence, the need for anew clarification of the expense and income statement of the proposal. This will be voted on by the Board.

January 2017

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

2016 Communique'

November 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Bid Proposal: 2017 West Regional Herding Trial

> Bid Proposal: 2017 East Regional Herding Trial

> Report from National Show Committee regarding 2020 Host Show Bids

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Springfield National Specialty Overview

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Springfield National Specialty Budget

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Overview

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 1

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 2

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 3

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 4

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 5

> Bid Proposal: 2020 Syracuse National Specialty Budget, page 6

(Download a PDF Reader from Adobe)

September 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Motion Tracker

> Les Canavan Bio

August 2016

> Communique'

> August Addendum

> Items for Vote

> Realignment Proposal Letter

> Realignment Proposal Map

> Petition concerning realignment of District 2

> Petition signers

June 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Realignment Proposal Letter

> Realignment Proposal Map

April 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

February 2016

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Tellers Report -- National Officers

> Tellers Report -- District Directors

2015 Communique'

November 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Tellers Report -- Nominations of District Directors

> Motion Tracker

> Final Judges Ballot for 2018 National Specialty

> Cover Letter for 2016 Herding Regional Bid Proposals

> 2016 Eastern Herding Regional Bid

> 2016 Western Herding Regional Bid

> Cover Letter for 2019 National Specialty Bids

> 2019 National Specialty Bid, Peoria, Illinois

> 2019 National Specialty Bid, Iowa

October 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Ballot for 2018 National Judges

September 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

August 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Nomination ballot for national office

June 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Letter from CHF

April 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

March Board Meeting

Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

> Agenda

> To the Board of Directors of the CCA from President Mike Van Tassell

> Board realignment from our Constitution Committee Chair Jeffrey Tallackson

> Final realignment revised original proposal based on 2015 membership renewals

> Letter to accompany report from Lori Montero for the Board Meeting at the National

> Proposal from the Realignment Committee

> Realignment map

> Report regarding CCA logo by Darci Brown

> Shining Star Report

> Take the Lead letter

> Communications Committee Report and Recommendation

January 2015

> Communique'

> Items for Vote

> Committee Reports

2014 Communique'

November 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Ballot for selection CCA 2017 National Specialty judges round 2
> 2015 Breed Education Seminar final proposal
> 2018 National Specialty letter from National Show Committee
> 2018 National Specialty proposal - Georgia
> 2018 National Specialty proposal - Virginia
> 2018 National Specialty proposal photos - Virginia

September 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Additional discussion item
> Ballot for selection CCA 2017 National Specialty judges round 1
> Constitutional Committee report
> Membership application, 6th draft
> New members and reinstates
> Reinstates form, final 9-8-2014

August 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> July Ballot Results
> Committee Chairs
> Western Regional Proposal for 2015
> Eastern Regional Proposal for 2015
> New Reinstate Form
> New Membership Application
> Proposal for BOB Challenge Trophy

July 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

May 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Officers and District Directors 2014-2016
> List of Committee Chairs 2014 - 2016
> 2015 National Specialty Brochure

February 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

January 2014

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

2013 Communique'

December 2013

> Communique'
> Items for Vote

November 2013

> Communique'
> Items for Vote
> Tellers Committee Report
> Cover Sheet to 2017 National Specialty Bids
> Cover letter to the Board of Directors for 2017 National Specialty Bids
> Bid for 2017 National Specialty in Boise
> Bid for 2017 National Specialty in Sacramento

October 2013

> Communique'
> Items for vote
> 2014 Central Regional Bid
> 2014 Eastern Regional Bid
> 2014 Western Regional Bid

September 2013

> Communique'
> Items for discussion
> Items for vote

August 2013

> Communique'
> Items for vote
> CCA 2015 Show Site Committee List
> Roxann Heit and Dale Heit Bio
> Nomination Ballot for National Office by the Board 2014-2016 Elections
> Bios – All Candidates as of August Communique'
> Ballot for Selection of CCA 2016 Judges

July 2013

> Communique'
> Items for discussion
> Items for vote

May 2013

> Communique'
> May 2013 Ballot

February 2013

> Communique'
> February 2013 Ballot

2012 Communique'

November 2012

> Communique'
> November 2012 Ballot
> Selection of 2015 National Specialty Judges - Final Round

October 2012

> Communique'
> October 2012 Ballot
> Selection of 2015 National Specialty Judges - Round 1

August 2012

> Communique'
> August 2012 Ballot

July 2012

> Communique'
> July 2012 Ballot

May 2012

> Communique'
> May 2012 Ballot

Please send all questions to ccasec@tctelco.net
^ TOP